Goat Report - Day 1

I am happy to announce that starting today I will be doing the Goat Report again.

For those who are new here, the goat report is an evaluation of the holder numbers done using the BSCScan holder export. I look at the changes and give an overview of what the numbers are saying. Sometimes the data is amazing and sometimes the data is hard to read but the point of this report is to help holders understand what they are seeing with the charts/pricing.

I have changed the names of holders since we reduced the total number of tokens with V2. Below is a breakout of the new names.

Now this first report takes a data export from Friday and the data export from today. As this is the first report I will hold off on giving an analysis of the sales pattern but please keep in mind that all the ALTtoken market is in a slide (as we normally see in December with smaller cap tokens/coins). From my experience in crypto we see dips around holidays as people sale off to pay for the holidays. We should see an uptick after December.

I am in the process of identifying all the exchange wallets so the number of Boer Goats should reduce as I am able to verify them. So far I have identified the wallets for 7 exchanges. The exchange wallets make up 15.53% of total tokens, that is ~155.39T tokens held on exchanges.

Something I am also happy to explain is previously we had our 4 goatsmen (held over 1% of total tokens). With the migration we no longer have that. The top 7 wallets combined hold less percentage (3.97%) then the 4 goatsmen held combined (4.2%) so we are starting off in better condition.

Also I am in the process of confirming but I believe several (roughly 10) of the top 50 wallets are actually charities we have donated to but due to the nature of DeFi it’s hard to confirm.

Now please see the graphical report below. See you tomorrow and HODL.