Goat Report - Day 2

Here we are for day 2 of the new goat report.

For those who are new here, the goat report is an evaluation of the holder numbers done using the BSCScan holder export. I look at the changes and give an overview of what the numbers are saying. Sometimes the data is amazing and sometimes the data is hard to read but the point of this report is to help holders understand what they are seeing with the charts/pricing.

I have changed the names of holders since we reduced the total number of tokens with V2. Below is a breakout of the new names.

Let’s start by talking about the major news that has caused so many tokens to dip. One of the major exchanges suffered a security breach resulting in $196 million worth of coins/tokens being stolen. This has caused major fluctuations in the crypto world. This has of course affected our price as people sell of their holding on this exchange and transfer their holdings to other exchanges. We are not seeing large sells offs but we are seeing a mixed bag of people leaving the project and people adding to their bags. From this day forward I am going to call people who sell off their bags Fainting Goats.

Now for what everyone really wants, the numbers.

Remember buy the dip to offset your cost average is better than taking a lost but never invest more than you can afford to lose and HODL as you never know when we will moon again.