Latest Migration Info

:warning::warning::warning: Attention :warning::warning::warning:

Migration ended on October 30th, 2021. However you can still sell v1 on pancakeswap and buy v2. - Click here to Swap! - Use slippage 23
You can also just hold your v1 till swap is released and use it in the lottery with chances to win big!!

For people who sent before the deadline and have not received v2 try disabling your v2 in trust wallet. Then re enter the v2 contract. Instructions below.

1. On your phone, top right hand corner, press the symbol,
  2. scroll to bottom of token names,
  3. it says add custom token, press that
  4. Change from Ethereum to Smart Chain
  5. enter the new contract address 0x1606940bB5Cd6de59A7E25367F4fB8965f38F122
  6. Symbol is Aquagoat
  7. Decimals is 9

Please do not send v1 in after the deadline or it will be lost.

DO NOT SEND YOUR V1 TOKENS TO ANY ADDRESS EXCEPT FOR SWAP!!!
IF YOU DO THEY WILL BE LOST!!!

2 Likes

:warning::warning::warning: If anyone contacts you claiming to be our official support they are lying they will ask you for your phase words and will try to connect to your wallet just to steal everything you have please be safe and don’t talk to these people. We will not DM you first and we will not call you ever

Learn how to swap on PancakeSwap here:

2 Likes

Good morning,
I was kicked out last week on the telegram group for twenty four hours simply because I said I didn’t receive my V2 tokens. I strongly reiterate that I still have not received.
I am attaching the screenshot below showing that the transfer of the V1 has been completed on time.
I simply ask that my V2 be sent to me.
I’m waiting for your answer.
Mr KEOU
My phone: 0033621502216
E-mail : [email protected]

2 Likes

Hello! Did we miss this swap ? I still have my v1 and holding because I could not validate it…I read this on hte site:
You can also just hold your v1 till swap is released and use it in the lottery with chances to win big!!

1 Like