Goat Report - Day 3

Here we are for day 3 of the new goat report.

For those who are new here, the goat report is an evaluation of the holder numbers done using the BSCScan holder export. I look at the changes and give an overview of what the numbers are saying. Sometimes the data is amazing and sometimes the data is hard to read but the point of this report is to help holders understand what they are seeing with the charts/pricing.

I have changed the names of holders since we reduced the total number of tokens with V2. Below is a breakout of the new names.

i4iph0v6df681

Today we saw a roller coaster on the chart. We saw a major sell off from 1 wallet last night that started panic selling, followed by bargain buying, followed by day trading (for a lost, never day trade a tokenomics token), followed by panic selling it repeated and repeated all day. Needless to say if you are a planning on long term HODLing then you will enjoy all the reflections. Other positive side to all the turbulence is major contributions to the charity wallet. Let’s hope that as the market calms in the next few days, until then enjoy the discount and increasing your bags.

Now for what everyone really wants, the numbers.

Remember buy the dip to offset your cost average is better than taking a lost but never invest more than you can afford to lose and HODL as you never know when we will moon again.